Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Beginning

We all have to start somewhere right?  I have been saying for a long time that I was going to start a blog.  The time has finally come for me to make this a reality!  There are a lot of things that I have wanted to make happen for a very long time but there was no action behind anything.  The time is now for me to make things happen and put myself out there so I can live the life I want to live.  The purpose of this blog is so that I can share with whomever would like to read what is going on with me, my successes, my challenges, my experience, my strength and hope. If there is even one person that my blog will help then it is all worth it!!  If you have any comments, suggestions or whatever else please let me know.  I am very excited to get this off the ground and look forward to whomever would like to join me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring Rob. You're helping me a whole bunch. I feel as if you are talking about the struggles I have gone through. It is really spooky...in a fantastic way...

    ReplyDelete