Sunday, June 7, 2009

My current Journey

WOW! What a ride the last two weeks have been!

Let's talk about the power of opening yourself up to people who you know. Close to two months ago I was out with some friends of mine from my Compulsive Eating Program and we were talking after lunch. One of them was telling me about this quote by Marianne Williamson:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

This really caught my attention and then I immediately went home and looked her up on her webpage, http://www.marriane.com. I decided that I would join her mailing list. A couple weeks later I got an e-mail letting everyone know that she and Deepak Chopra were having a joint event here in the Los Angeles area. WOW!! I was so excited. I looked at the price and it was $249 per person. I thought that is a lot of money and right now that is an issue for us. Then I noticed the site said that there were scholarships available. I clicked on the link and sent an e-mail off to inquire about the scholarships. I got an e-mail back saying that they were giving partial scholarships only so as many people could come as possible and I was asked how much can I afford. I responded back that for my husband and I we could spend $150 total. I got a quick response back letting me know that we could go! I was so excited. It was one of those times that I really felt like I was on a path led by God.

On Saturday May 23rd Randy and I went to the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey and spent the day with 500 other people. We took so many notes and got so much out of Marianne Williamson and Deepak Chopra. They were both phenomenal. I even got to stand up and have a little interaction with Marianne Williamson which I will write about in a different blog post.

Then there was another event coming put being put on by: http://www.worldleadersalliance.com which was on May 29, 30 and 31st. Again money was coming up for me with that event. I then got a message on Facebook from my angel Dawnelle Hyland letting me know that if I had not registered she had a free ticket! I got the message instantly that something was going on in the universe and I had to go. It was another awesome weekend. I had not taken that kind of time for myself in a very long time. I got very clear on where I am and what I need to do going forward. Which I will talk more about in many other blog posts.

I could have very easily ignored what I call signs from God or the universe and not gone at all. However, it all felt "right." I am so grateful that I listened to my intution because I feel like this is the path that God wants me to be on. I don't know where it is going to end up someday but I have reawakened old dreams and learned some new tools and healed some old wounds!!

The biggest thing I learned is that it is my time to pay forward all that I have received in my lifetime of experiences and personal growth. That is what I am about now is helping other people transform their lives and making a difference wherever I can. I am very excited to continue on this journey which for today I have no idea where it will end up but I now know that as long as I am present right now that the future will happen as it is supposed to!!

I love all of you for your support and am blessed to have all of you in my life.

Huggz. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment